7 Delicious DIYs to Celebrate Halloween
The heart of Halloween is the snacks, amirite? Here are some great ideas from killer creatives.
1. Kelly Mindell took caramel apples to the next level. Give these a shot.
2. Kara Stout's Spooky Sangria recipe on Glitter Guide. Why not get boozy?
3. Sam Ushiro has 4 crazy s'mores recipes if you feel like shaking up a classic. Try one of these.
4. Lindsay from Shrimp Salad Circus whipped up these precious Candy Corn Popsicles. Go freeze some Greek Yogurt.
5. Amy from Delineate Your Dwelling made this swoon-worthy Apple Cider Mule recipe. Make that mule autumnal.
6. Ashley Rose made these melting ghost macarons. Get your spook on.
7. Brittni Melhoff is gonna help you out with all that leftover, kinda weird candy. Go ahead, bark AND bite.
Creative Community Director at Snapfluence.
There is often a pen stuck in my hair.